Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Baby


Photobucket Photobucket

Going to the Doctor isn't fun.
When your pediatrician is Dr. Suess {Smith} it's a treat.
We rolled out of the hills early this morning and braced the full blown winter storm.
Kennedy was unusually quiet but managed to instruct me to never get rid of Dr. Suess,
even if we were living in Paris.

An hour later, {he is so SO worth it} we checked in and were taken
back to the observation room.
Dr. Suess walked in with that big jolly grin he always has plastered to his face-
telling a joke, as usual, with a solid punch line that makes us laugh
and lightens the mood.
Noticing the feather in Kennedy's hair and he asked if she was
growing feathers like her chickens.

After several minutes of observing, poking, swabbing, telling embarrassing stories of me when I was little and a positive Streptococcus specimen we were on our way.
Not without stopping for a promised slushy and woodland creature from Anthropologie of course.

******************************

To my Mr. Patterson,

Alas, the Christmas list you have been wishing for.
I have added pictures and links for your convenience and ultimate shopping experience.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ambiance Jars for my makeup vanity would be lovely.
Here, here, and here.


You Ear-Muff Hear This in Beat

Ear muff head phones would keep me toasty
on those cold morning jogs.


Photobucket

Rose Perfume so I can smell just like sweet old Sister Jones.
She was such a beautiful southern belle.



A Classic Greek Bust for my dressing table,
to display the priceless string of pearls you gave me on our first wedding anniversary.


Frye Women's Veronica Slch WideCalf Boot

Black Leather Riding Boots. For all my riding needs.



Hobnail Cake Plates

Minty green Hobnail Cake Plates would make a perfect addition to the vintage inspired Mason, like this {mace-on}, dining room. I could pile atop those power muffins you so love.


The Sharper Image® Quad Roller Dual Action Shiatsu Massage Cushion
Maybe a Shiatsu Massage Cushion so I don't have to use Harold's
recliner/massager/heater/ice chest/remote control/telephone/chair at the bachelor pad.


P.S. You must order by 12pm tonight for guaranteed Christmas delivery!