Thursday, December 15, 2011

From Our Family to Yours

Photobucket

Here is a little sneak peak of our Christmas card.
This year we were lucky enough to take pictures very close to our property,
which makes them much more meaningful to me.

I am also happy to announce that I am officially done Christmas shopping.
Now for the wrapping-
Just in time for the Grandkids Christmas Overnight Camp that Grandma Lamont puts on.
Did you know that my mother is one talented lady?
She started by making memories and traditions special for her friends, children then grandchildren and now writes columns for large Parenting Magazines and popular blogs.
She can put on a reception like you've never seen in 1 month flat.
Trust me!

To check her out visit Grandmaslittlepearls.com
I am so lucky she is my mother.