Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Recital

Photobucket
Saturday evening the girls took to the stage and put on a real show.
I love their confidence and the way they shine under the flashy stage lights and makeup.
They have dazzling vibrant spirits with great things ahead of them.
I just know it.
Photobucket
Seeing my daughters walk onstage is an emotional feeling.
I cry- a lot, every time.
I cry because I am happy, I am so proud of them and all that they are accomplishing,
I cry because their little bodies are so beautiful and perfect.
I am never really prepared for it, but when it happens it is a magical moment in a mother's life.
Kingston sat quietly with his eyes glued to the stage, watching every move.
He is their biggest fan and doesn't mind watching cute girls in tutus'.

Photobucket Photobucket
{Dee Dee on vault & Kaili on high beam} {Kaili on vault}
Photobucket
Someday soon I promise to post a video of my sweet ballerina, Kendra.
She is a natural dancer who eloquently flows with such grace and poise.
All eyes are fixed on her and want to follow her every step because her smile is contagious, her arms are like angel wings, her toes sparkle with every jette, it stirs your soul and leaves you wanting more because it is peaceful yet captivating.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

************
I have a really exciting surprise in store for them this weekend.
I can't wait!!!