Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Photobucket
Today we are having our family Christmas pictures taken.
I am so excited for this Christmas season.
I am excited about our traditions, the music, lights, festivities,
a general feeling of love and gratitude to our Savior by all, and the enchantment in my children's eyes as they experience this magical time of year.
Photobucket
My mother always beautifully decorated our home with bright lights, garland, handmade ornaments, trees, and a charming winter wonderland porcelain village
equipped with a train running through it.
She especially loved Christmas Carolers- As so do I.
My dear friend Julie Moody is a real life "Caroler" and for a pretty penny she will come to your very own front door and grace you with a glorious quartet.
If interested please email me- You won't be disappointed!
Photobucket
My most favorite Christmas scene is the Creche.
This year I was gifted with this lovely felt version that my children spend most of their time rearranging.
You never have to worry about broken off heads or poking eyes out with the shepherds cane.
It is all soft and kid friendly.
This is the Nativity I get to play with.
{Minus an angel, a goat, 1 head, 2 tails and a cane.}

***Happy Holidays***