Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Official

Photobucket

I finally finished the children's costumes. Still working on mine and the Mr.s'.
The past few days have been a real blur. I don't like that feeling.
My policy is to always live in the present.
Instead, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
{Now there's an idea}

In one more day when the sun sets at dusk and the fog is thick in the sky,
a bright orange glow and the smell of stew and witches brew,
draws the dead to our haunted bash and all will join in the Monster Mash,
But Wait... Don't you go!
the Jack-O-Lanterns steal the show.


It is official!
We will be hosting the annual Halloween Bash at,

The Patterson Haunted Manor
Friday, October 28th
at 6 p.m.
Stew and Cobbler, Hayrides, Games, and Trunk-or-Treat
Come On Byeeeeeeeooohyee!