Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To Grandmothers house we go

Photobucket
This afternoon Granny and I will be going to the market to prepare for our upcoming
Thanksgiving feast.
The children have eaten me out of house and home.
This year my sister Cammi will be hosting the celebration at her home next door.

Have you ever seen "The Untold Story of the Mayflower?"
It is very entertaining yet historically informative.
Last night, we made one big bed on the floor next to the fire and watched the whole-thing.
I was surprised my children didn't even bat an eye.

Kingston has since been chasing his sisters yelling, "Savages!"
I hope he doesn't remember that term at the next Tribal, Pre-Construction Meeting.

*******************

Check back tomorrow to see what my children have been waiting 9 months for.
You won't want to miss it!
{Warning: Vegetarians/Vegans}

Want to know what I believe?