Friday, November 18, 2011

Love Letter From Zuni

Photobucket
To my Mrs. Patterson,

My travels to the Native Land always make me most appreciative of the wonderful home you have made for our family.
I miss your hugs, your smile, and delicious dinners.

Each time I visit I am also reminded of all we have been blessed with.
Most here have barely what they need.
Today I thought of when we were first married and had no washer or dryer.
We went to the laundromat in south central Mesa late one night to get it done.
I wanted you to have better.
I worked every side job I could until we had one in our home.
I have always and still want to make your life enjoyable. I love you.

I received a Navajo Blessing this evening in behalf of Dean Douglas-
Kingston Contracting and all our families, and specifically the NM Furnace Project
from a medicine man in Crown Point.
You would have liked him.
I hope it makes the difference!

Think of me till I return to your loving arms,

Goodnight- Darling