Monday, November 14, 2011

Answers

Photobucket

Yesterday I had the opportunity to talk in Church.
I had the entire week to reflect on the topic I was to speak.
While reading various articles and studying scriptures to prepare for my upcoming
assignment, I was unprepared {emotionally} for the answer I was about to recieve to a longtime prayer.
Being able to feel and recognize the promptings of the spirit is a beautiful blessing.

There was a time in my life that I didn't stand up for myself or what I valued.
Through the trials, disappointments and sadness I faced,
I made the choice to turn my life over to my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I was engulfed in the scriptures, studying and praying continually, asking for Moroni's
promise to be made known to me.
You know what? He did!
I felt a joy and relief overcome my body that has not left me since.
It brings me immense happiness, it is undeniable, it sustains me, it is my light,
my husband loves it, and my children know it.
It is the most important part of my life.
It's my testimony.

***
To read the topic of my talk go here.